Multimediaproject 2 by André Langner, Oliver Bothe and Robert Kalweit
Interactive Movie & Voodoo puppet
What looks quite simple here has been way more complex in combination with our gorilla Voodoo puppet. The puppet was equipped with an Arduino board and sensors. So you could bring arms and legs into position much more naturally, while here you gotta finding the right keyboard combination.
Use the following keys to position the arms and legs and to simulate a banana, longboard, lasersword, e-guitar etc. being put into place. Positions are from your point of view (so "right arm" actually means the gorillas left arm).
|Left arm||Right arm||Left leg||Right leg|
Furthermore use 6 to place something on the gorillas head and 7 to feed him.
- Banana - "Just feed me. Not only once."
- Collapse - "Don't put up both feet!"
- Superman - "Put your hands up in the air!"
- Longboarding - "Need both arms centered for balancing... Feet are down and I need something to drive on!"
- Longboarding with handplant - "I can do this trick! Raise left arm, use right to balance and gimme something to put my head on!"
- Hit me - "Hey I'm just standing there, hands down and you hit my head! Don't dare to hit again!"
- Swim - "Move right arm and leg up to make me crawl... Works back and forth!"
- Jump - "Keep everything down and lift one leg up (a little) to make me jump (!) jump (!) jump around!"
- Rock'n'Roll - "I can play two songs if you lift my right/left arm and keep the other one centered. Of course I need to hold the guitar with both hands!"
- Hiphop - "See me hip and hop! Put my right arm down, left arm up, right leg down and left leg up (crazy, huh?)!"
- StarWars - "Raise the laser sword with my left arm!"